Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012!



FREIGHT OFFICE
L. S. & M. S. Ry
JAN  1  1900
SO. CHICAGO
ILLS.


*****


Happy New Year!    2012 will continue with our ongoing series on New York and other stock brokers, but will begin with a series on New York and other bankers, banks, and trusts.  Somewhere down the line I will revisit documentary printed cancels.  I can't say much more about what 2012 holds for the site; planning isn't really my strength as a blog publisher.  However, I've got lots of proprietary printeds to rollout, and a discussion to start on the Joyce/Buford lists of proprietary printed cancels.

A new addition for 2012 is this feature page on stock broker cancels. At this page, you can find a list of links to posts on stock brokers and their cancels, compiled in alphabetical order.  I will endeavour to keep this list up-to-date on a bi-weekly basis.  Nearly 70 brokers are listed on this links page as of today.

Thanks to all the regulars and occasional visitors to this site.  I wish you all the best for the New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment